Your church website is a tool to equip your congregation for the work of ministry. Learn how to add value to your church website with a spiritual gifts test.
A spiritual gifts test can help your congregation discover their gifts and connect them to service opportunities. When we have volunteer drives at our church, we encourage our members to take a spiritual gifts assessment to get an idea of where they might be best equipped to serve.
It’s not perfect, but it’s engaging for our members and gets them thinking about how God has gifted them to build up the body of Christ in our local congregation.
Adding a free spiritual gifts test to your church website is easy.
- Visit the GiftsTest.com website.
- Click Menu in the top right corner of the page, then Create Account.
- Follow the prompts to create an account, then sign in and enter your church information.
- Once you’ve added your church, click the Get Test Embed Code button.
- Copy the code and paste it into a new page on your church website. You can see ours here.
That’s it! Now share the link to your spiritual gifts test with your congregation.
After your church members begin taking tests, you can see how many people have taken the test and view some anonymous statistics on the most prominent gifts in your church!
Remember that this is only a tool, and it is no substitution for the discernment of godly Christian men and women who know you and your gifts and talents. All the same, it is a quick and easy way to explore your spiritual gifts.